Lore theory - we are not done with the Citadel

So as I was rereading the new barmaids quest line I realized something, it talks about delivering ale to the citadel AND we talk to the knight under Markos/current day knights/friendly knights which is odd because the citadel was Sephoteps evil plan but if we’re still shipping them things that would mean it’s still being operational and people are still in it working. Why would this be? Well I believe that it’s because we will start to soon use the citadel for its intended use, traveling the multiverse! The way we might get to the chaos dungeons is through the citadel! This would also make sense because building a portal is not easy, sure it’s easy to build the base and get the reagents to build it but to power them is no easy task so having the citadel be the portal we use would be perfect!!

3 Likes

i saw this and almost had a heart attack till i realized u were talking about shipping ale :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.