Lost Remnant location

So, I’ve used several potions beyond the two the quest originally gave me and I’ve walked every square inch of the zone with them on several times over.

I’ve now found two of the remnants for this quest (and unfortunately picked up the same one twice… so there goes yet another inventory slot to an extra quest item) - but I can’t seem to find the third remnant. I’ve asked a few passersby, but so far nobody has been able to provide assistance. One mentioned a journal page near a “fun guy”… (or maybe it was fungi?) but I have to admit I’ve yet to find that even after a few hours wandering this area.

I totally get if people want to avoid spoilers and the like, but would anyone be willing to message me the locations of these remnants or perhaps list them here (not sure if this forum has an option to block out spoiler text)?

Edit: I found the “fun guy”, and it turned out to be a journal page indeed. Another potion down and another complete circuit of the zone with no luck. Even tried walking around the floating city, as silly as a lost relic of an ancient civilization being found there sounds.

Yea Mushroom Guy is only a journal page. I pmed you the 3 locations, as I remembered them, good luck!

Indeed! I’ll have to look around tonight, but I’m pretty sure I know where the missing one is. Thanks to all those who pm’d me! It was in the only spot it never even crossed my mind to look.

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.