Mage tournament challenge - 200,000 dram reward

Took a while for the official leaderboard to update but here it is, great job all that got involved and good luck for those going for the runners up reward!

1 Like

Machines! Awsome

20char

2 Likes

Grats J! Couldn’t have been easy

2 Likes

The secret is “100 push-ups, 100 sit-ups, 100 squats, and a 10km run EVERY SINGLE DAY!!!” - Saitama

7 Likes

New challenge and reward! I’ll be matching Johann’s 100k dram reward (that 50k dram runners up prize is still up for grabs)

:fire: Whoever has the number 1 spot on the 1st of April will Receive 200k Dram! Lets keep this competition burning! :fire:

There are 52 days left so if you’re new to the mage arena you have plenty of time, get practising and maybe you can steal that number one spot!

2 Likes

All mages after practicing.

5 Likes

I recommend people do not do too much in one sitting and relax their arms in between tries, it will make your scores better, and your arms will function longer. I did get injured doing this too recklesly back in the days. :slight_smile:

Runners up prize went to @Sift

4 Likes

@J11 Truly impressive! enjoy that dram :wink:

I set a new record! 23204.

@Chezil because i received the previous prize money i cannot receive prize money again unfortunately.

3 Likes

Sift is now the highest scorer with 23323 ! beastly

Noooooo, please enough is enough guys how much higher is this gonna go? :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.