Make an hourly reset counter for frost 3 and fire 3 and change the weather for a zone when a large threshold is reached for how many times it has been cast in a zone

Let’s out this into perspective
I understand you haven’t done any 15s and don’t know how much health these bosses have
Mages are already higher than every other class
This is just gonna make it (the dps problem) 10 times worse

Oh ok what is your suggestion?

That sounds like targeting a community member based on personal progression. That statement makes my skin crawl.

That aside …

Overworld nonsense spells would be fun.
Why not have Flying Truffle Hogs raining down on highsteppe ?

1 Like

I am used to it.

1 Like

I am
I am singling Pick out because it was his suggestion and him not doing 15s, he may not realize how much health these bosses have
A quarter of a bosses health would be… what… I think like 2million damage (idk). Thats a ton
A fireball can do up to 40k or so with a +5 wand
Just put that into perspective
Mages are already high enough
This quarter thing would make the situation 10x worse as I said before
Besides, if there are 3 mages, a broken halls would take all of 10 minutes

Buffing other classes

" remember to criticize ideas, not people . "

1 Like

I am not critizing him, I am simply making a point using the facts

2 Likes

May I also add, this would mean that 4 level 30 mages could kill the enraged world bosses
Raid times would be sooo messed up
So would dungeon records

More thinking along the line of these being more environmental effects like temporary weather changes (or raining truffle hogs) rather than buffs or attacks which avoids the dps issue/ruining all the records issue. If you really wanted to along with spells casts, you could add shaman lightning ball vs fireball casts to the counter as well so more classes would be able to participate.

Likewise, you could have some sort of five-mage 10 minute ritual to open a long-term (30 minute, two-way) portal to a world boss area. Would be useful for organizing community events while also being pretty cool and fun to setup. The number of people and length of time it takes to cast prevents abuse.

2 Likes

NGL a group spell sounds like the shit I need. Can’t wait to see that in VR.

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.