Make Pets Able To Be Picked Up!

Can we make it so we can pick up our Pets and hold them?
As of right now they are just something you feed,breed, race, and use as utility for picking things up.
I think it would be a cool addition to be able to grab, hold, and carry them.

For Dragons it would be a neat aspect to be able to throw them and then they open their wings and glide like a paper air plane until they land and run back to you.
Initially the idea is just for some extra fun. However that could be used in multiple ways for other new ideas in game.

5 Likes

I’d just hold my pet to hug it but I can see other ways to interact with our pets

1.) Play fetch
2.) Hugs lol
3.) Show off your pet and rub it in people’s faces with how cute it is :3

1 Like

I’d like to also ride the pet around the map like “The Neverending Story” movie! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

XD I’m imagining that smol pet trying to move with a player on it.

1 Like

We would have to shrink or have the pet grow like they do for the dragon races. Maybe through a special potion or something?

1 Like

I’d like a chest in my house that I can drop all my pets in and then they can walk around my house, clearing up my bank space for more items and also letting them roam around my house to play with each other or whatever

7 Likes

Maybe we’d be able to buy class gear for them? Like you could have a mouse pet dragon dressed up in scoundrel raid gear with a raid pistol on its back.

4 Likes

LOL, I love it

1 Like

Have a samurai or assassin looking dragon :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Are you thinking this would work with just dragons or special pets like the Dovregubben, lizard, or vasulia warrior?

1 Like

if we can throw them into the fricking stratosphere, then i’m in on it

1 Like

You can already tell from the feedback this would be a much loved interactive feature

Two players bring their dragons together:

6 Likes

You could add some more dragon mini games like fetch and cleaning.

1 Like

Id also like to add that theres a need for improvements to Jumper and Gatherer, if not just a replacement cause both are effectivley useless.

1 Like

As just discussed in another thread a while ago, many people don’t find jumper useless, at all. You can keep one in your inventory and forget about it and it shortens the cookie cd 5mins. This speeds up my (event-)farming quite a bit actually, because every once in a while it’s more convenient/faster to portal directly to the playerhouse instead of drawing a spell to fellowship court.
Only gatherer is pretty much useless indeed since he’s too slow and can only be used alternatively to the more important plunderer.

1 Like

Thats fair.
My understanding was that gatherer only picked up the things you walked over, which makes it useless. If it ran out and collected like plunderer, id always carry one

+1 on having a gatherer dragon run out to gather items. Have it gather in a certain radius around you. I’ve tried the gatherer perk on my dragon and while running around, I’d try to run right over a plant. Sometimes it still doesn’t get it because if you weren’t running in a straight line the dragon curves to catch up and misses the plant you walked over. Not a big deal but I do like your suggestion.

maybe we could have jumper make sense and make the dragon jump super high when you pet it
Kinda useless but hey it would be fun

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.