Make Ranger not so useless

No they haven’t changed anything

Well Idk if they did but I can tell you this I was doing that before this past month. I actually did it around the launch of reborn when testing strategies.

Maybe you thought you hit them and actually didn’t.
Maybe your arrow despawned however I’ve never had this happen to me or heard of it happening to anyone before.

I’ve never had an arrow hit but not deal damage. Something that happens to me quite often though is my arrow will seemingly go through the enemy, but that’s just when I miss a hitbox by a little bit. The only other mechanical thing I can think of is your arrows are hitting a friendly or a musky turret.
If your connection is poor (my wifi isn’t great, I’m used to ping spikes), your arrows might either do nothing or just deal 1 damage. The 1 damage is caused by the rapidity limit when your ping goes back down, as it’ll register all the hits together.
As far as I’m aware, no one has had any problems with their shots not doing anything when their connection was fine. I think the arrow max distance is your own render distance, as it probably won’t hit something that isn’t there on your end. I also forgot about raids when I typed the earlier reply, sorry about that lol

1 Like

That’s wrong, you can hit enemies out of render distance too.

4 Likes

Huh, interesting. I’ve never tried it myself, though it was something I wanted to test soon. Thanks for the correction :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.