March 2 Update - Spring Festival Returns, New Dragon Colors

Hi everyone, here’s a preview of some of what we’ve been working on and will be going live on March 2.

It includes a lot of bugfixes, a new event area, new dragon colors, and the Spring festival returning with some new goodies.

Check it out!

3 Likes

So the hardmode is not coming soon?

1 Like

We are currently at work on the hard mode raid boss changes as we speak, and we’ll announce the date for it as soon as we have a firm idea of when it will go live.

1 Like

Toward the end of February/beginning of March we plan on releasing the hard mode version of the Citadel Raid, which will feature more challenging versions of the current raid’s boss fights, as well as new rewards.

Is this time frame likely?

3 Likes

Yoooooo my Devs I’m loving this large room in the Tavern idea! Especially the limited time Boss fights idea.

To add to the idea it would be nice to see renditions of various world and dungeon bosses become an event boss fight. The rooms surroundings could change to each boss. The bosses I’d like to see have renditions made and come back In no specific order are:

Worm World Boss

Elongata World Boss

Raid Boss 5

Raid Boss 4

Raid Boss 3

Rainforest Plant Boss in Cave

Giant Kelpie I believe it was called

Desert Crypt Dragon

Desert Crypt Triple Boss

Tradu Forest Shroom Boss

Boss you have to destroy 3 towers believe its Tradu Forest Final Boss

As an addition to the list I think the Bees can make for a boss with decent mechanics. Queen bee with her army for adds. (I know it was a hornet not a bee but for my idea this works better than hornets to my knowledge)

1 Like

i cant wait for this new place to host the story time!!!

1 Like

Yes this was tank keeper in tradu forest in old game and I whole heartedly love to see these bosses come back in one way or another.

1 Like

today the spring event starts

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.