Market Stall Auction for January Leases

Auction Results

10 Stalls were available to lease in Guild City. The monthly lease price is set at 7,100 dram. The following players will receive stalls (and will choose their stalls in this order):

• Johann
  • Falcor
  • Sulon
  • MagicBacon
  • Bartuby
  • lucid
  • Ryau
  • Phoinix Icarus
  • Rold
  • Rejinx

4 Stalls were available to lease in Highsteppe. The monthly lease price will be set at 7,000 dram. The following players will receive stalls and will choose in this order:

• Rejinx
  • Rold
  • Brandon
  • Novo

If you have a stall coming your way read the following carefully!

• I will send out a map of all the stalls available later today (probably tonight). Then I will contact each person in order and tell them what stalls are left and ask them which they want to choose. My goal is to have this completed by Sunday afternoon, but it might take longer than usual since so many leases this month are new leases. Please don’t delay in responding to that message, otherwise the whole process will get halted.

• If you want to upgrade your stall to a 24-slot stall, you need to tell me when I ask you what stall you are choosing. If you already have a stall and you want it upgraded to a 24-slot stall, PM me and let me know by Sunday afternoon.

• On Monday morning, I will debit the appropriate amount of money from your Character to pay for the stall (including any upgrades), and set up your stall assigned to you. (Assuming the process for assigning stalls goes as quickly as it should).

Let me know if you have any questions on that, and congratulations to all our bidders who won stalls!

6 Likes

Hooray!

That was waaay easier than expected. Did very many people apply?

There were more people than slots for each market (which is why the price is higher than the reserve). I honestly expected the Highsteppe price to be higher than the Guild City one by a lot, but I think a lot of people bid on Guild City assuming Highsteppe would be much more expensive since there were a limited number. Will be interesting to see how next month goes.

1 Like

I did to, I was shocked when someone told me the results

oof soo dang expensive :frowning:

I just want a stall of my own to stand in front of yelling at passers by about “crazy dave’s crazy low low prices on potions”

it’s a shame that 75% of the current stalls are empty however, looks like they all sold out in the auction so some folks aren’t keeping their shelves stocked I guess.

One thing to remember is that even thought you don’t own a stall you can still stand at any marketplace (or anywhere in the world) selling your wares by using the “trade with player” option in the player menu. So if you wanted to sale

then you could still even without a stall.

3 Likes

Heh, thanks for the suggestion. Just going to keep stacking up coin till I can afford a stall of my own. So many have been devoid of goods in both the starter town and the guild city, perhaps ya’ll can look into ensuring stalls stay active and stocked? Maybe put stalls back up for auction mid-cycle if left empty for X days?

I’m guessing once the backers stalls are no longer held by some of them (assuming some are inactive since its been a while since they backed) and they’re sold to players who currently want a stall we’ll see less empty market stalls.

Is the auction going to happen mid month always or call we expect to see the next one soon?

I am not going to name names but I definitely see some stalls that are empty, even though their owner has a fully stocked stall in the other city.

@david_h2
The way to look at is: Everyone wasting there stall is losing out on making the dram to afford to keep it. The way I earned the Dram I needed to get a stall was by selling to the people who already own one. We have trouble keeping up with supply. But if you try to save Dram you will be able to get one. It will likely sell for less then you think.
@Sean_V
I am one of those people. Sorry about that. Work has gotten crazy and I am barely able to keep up with my Highsteppe stall. I will likely let both my stalls go at the end of the month. I just don’t have the time and even one month makes enough dram that I won’t be hurt for any for a while.

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.