Market Stall Auction Four

We’re please to announce that bidding is now officially open for the next month of Market Stall Leases. The general rules and procedures are outlined in this Wiki article:

https://wiki.orbusvr.com/Market_Stall_Auction

To place a bid, fill out this form:

Bids will be accepted from now until Friday, April 27th at 12 PM (Noon) US Central Time. At that time the monthly lease price will be set and winners will be notified. The lease will begin on Monday, April 30th and last until May 31st.

Effective with the start of these leases, the Market Group rules have been suspended. Quite frankly, they were very hard to enforce and didn’t seem all that popular. I think now that the number of available stalls has increased substantially (since Merchant-tier backers are now bidding on theirs) and the economy has stabilized, they should no longer be necessary. So, basically, only one stall per person per area, but your Fellowship association is no longer a barrier to you getting a stall.

A few additional notes:

• If you have an existing stall and wish to upgrade it to the 24-slot stall, you will be able to do so once the monthly lease price for this month is set for its market area by paying the same fee as everyone else. The price of a 24-slot stall will be reduced to 2x cost total instead of 3x cost total.
  • There are 9 stalls available for lease in Highsteppe, and 11 available for lease in Guild City.
  • If you previously had a stall and don’t want it anymore, just don’t submit a bid. If you lose your existing stall you will have to remove all of your items from your stall by the end of the day on April 29th or risk losing them. Note that if you get a stall again but end up in a different location, we will simply move your items for you.

If you have any other questions on this process please let me know. Thanks!

1 Like

Really happy to hear it, I can finally open the “Firebreath Puppies” stall!

5 Likes

Once it gets fixed I hope. Right now dragons you buy in stalls get broken/reset to starting dragon.

Also tx for changing the ruels, was seriously limiting my playing despite me not having a stall. :disappointed_relieved:

That should be fixed with the patch coming out today, along with tilesets.

^ From the patch thread

1 Like

:grinning: wen will the stalls over the rainforest open?

3 Likes

Haha finally I might have my own stall and sell all my junk that kept piling up in my player chest, I also have a few dragons I want to put up for sale as I think they look awesome.

Just bumping this up. You have about 4 hours left to put in a bid!

We’ve stopped accepting new responses. I’ll tally the results and let you know later today who is getting stalls. Thanks!

2 Likes

The price of a Highsteppe stall will be set at 52,000 dram for this lease. The following will be the stall choice order:

Johann
IscariotDE
Carly
Rickness
Crazie
JrSlims
J
Decoy
Roxanne

The price of a Guild City stall will be set at 10,000 dram for this lease. The following will be the choice order:

Johann
Rejinx
Shiki
J
Airus
Lok
Drago
Draven
Zorg
Seurimas
vedboon

Please see here for your available choices and the default choice order. Please send me your own personal choice order if you want different than the default by Sunday at 12 PM (Noon) CST:

Thanks!

2 Likes

Damnnnnn! I didn’t get my stall back, was pretty close to getting it too haha. Congrats everyone, and if anyone needs to bail on their stall, I’ll be happy to take it!

The stalls should now be updated after the latest auction. Thanks!

1 Like

Can you please put the stall number next to each name above?

1 Like

Okay so for those of you who moved stall locations but kept your inventory (which was a lot of you), your inventory and everything should have been moved over, but I forgot to move over your existing price data. So, please double-check your prices on things and then save them again to open up your stall. Next time I will get that moved over as well. (Right now all stalls are set such that they will not sell any items until the prices are saved as a precautionary measure).

The list of stall owners in order from Highsteppe 1-9 and Guild City 1-11 is:

Crazie
JrSlims
J
Decoy
Roxanne
IscariotDE
Carly
Johann
Rickness

Rejinx
J
Airus
Drago
Johann
Shiki
vedboon
Lok
Seurimas
Zorg
Draven

2 Likes

Can we get the ability of open the stall chest like in the player house?
Also would be nice if any item would show up on the table (not only potions), it would make it easier knowing where to buy the item you’re looking for rather than waving at every merchant to see what they sell because their stall doesn’t have a “preview”.

1 Like

I spoke to @Mathieu_D about this in-game over the free weekend and he said it’s intended to be so you can see anything that would show on the tables in the house but it’s a bug that it doesn’t show like that

1 Like

With HS changing are we going to have to reassign market stalls?

2 Likes

So with the new Highsteppe coming out Monday, we will also need to re-assign market stalls in Highsteppe only.

Ive attached a top down picture of the re-worked highsteppe area, along with some info on where things are located around the town now. Each stall now also has a stall number signed that correlates to the picture so that you can tell players that you are selling your wares at “Stall 5”. Before anyone asks, we are considering expanding the signs on the stalls to allow more personalized message/names, but that would be in the future if we implement that.

We will choose in order of the previous winners. Please PM me your list of choices (#1 pick would be the location you want the most, #9 being your least desiarble location), I need these lists as soon as possible (Saturday at 12pm CST being the cutoff).

Johann
IscariotDE
Carly
Rickness
Crazie
JrSlims
J
Decoy
Roxanne

1 Like