Melee Damage class

It sounds like you should switch to shaman, to do top damage with them you have to basically be a melee class, go try it out

1 Like

Hamm, that was a tad rude either way. I understand that this topic keeps getting brought up and it gets old after a while.

Cal just doesn’t like how the classes are, and she doesn’t want to be forced into being a tank or ranged. The only one she likes is the warrior and she can even use the class like she wants. She knows a warrior is a tank class but wishes it were different. If she isn’t having fun with the classes presented, she can offer suggestions that would make it enjoyable (Even if certain suggestions are beaten to death by now).

1 Like

Rude or not he was simply making a point. After a while of hearing people complain about a game they know barely anything about gets tiring. That is exactly what this is. Frankly if this person doesn’t like the classes either ask the devs their plan or get a refund.

2 Likes

She?! ;w; im a guy dude

Yeah but you are right Pyro and Xeno even if I am inexperienced doesnt mean I dont have the right to talk about the game but I get it I’ve seen a lot of threads about complaints of the game but Im not trying to complain im trying to see if I can make the game a bit more enjoyable for myself and others

PS: and yeah I get it gets annoying hearing people complain but hey have you seen youtube comment sections? most of these are complaining yes but mostly what their trying to do is see if they can make a good game even better even if their not super experienced in the game

1 Like

Hard to judge based on pfp alone xD

1 Like

xD it’s meant to be a guy but yeah it does look femenin

Allllllsssooo About the shaman topic I do think shaman is cool but uhhhh Grabbing spells and throwing them isnt the same as swinging a sword :I Im not disin I actually thank you for making a recommendation but as I said I tried most of the classes all except for Musketeer and Paladin (cause I dont like either of those classes being what they are and just seeing them up close form being forced to play with others)

I like Pally as for the movement and self-heal.

You can’t do as much DPS but you do feel like a bada$$ wielding your hammer like Thor x3.

Oh, you can utilize the worrior as a DPS a bit (even if it is not a dps class in practice) by using the small shield and choosing talents that boost damage. I don’t care how people want to play a class in the over-world, it’s in the game so it is part of the class. You are a tank in dungeons but you can play however the game allows you to.

But that isn’t what the topic is about, I understand what you want but the game is designed around the classes they made. Maybe we could have a melee dps class in the next game?

If they dont do it here then I hope it’ll be in Zenith or Township Tale

Also my internet is being so bad I keep crashing from Orbus ;w;
it’s punishment for wanting a melee dps class xD

Edit: Dude is your name Thor x3 in orbus?

And Ilysia too. And no, it’s Pyronaeus lol

Also if you prefer this choice even though I dont really they could also make a Melee class built for damage but no necessarily for DPS and instead DPH like a 2 handed sword but can still be a one handed but just you need a higher strength and you can also tank a few hits just less than a Paladin and Warrior unlike those classes their more built for damage than defense To make the class more interesting they can make it so when you use the sword you can do sword skills not just cause I like SAO but i mean think about it you can postition your sword in a certain way to charge up an ability and use it on an enemy to do Sword skills kile doing combos with them or doing extra damage.

Also another idea for the Melee DPS class is the same thing as the one I just suggested is holding your swords in a certain way to charge them up to do the sword skills and if the Melee DPS class would be used for speed then they can use those sword skills to make your sword glow a certain color and depending on that color you can do new Combos and increased damage on your regular sword combos like wound but to balance it they can make it so it takes like 5 seconds to charge and you can only do one sword skill once for 30 seconds but it would last 20 seconds. like this Charge it for 5 seconds do a lot of damage then after 20 seconds you need to wait 10 seconds to do a different or the same sword skill

You know what. I like your idea, although it’s rather complicated. Maybe make the blades throwable or make it half distance, half melee because like I said it won’t work for some bosses.

Thats why I came up with something like grenades like how Archers have different arrows this class can have different grenades

While I like that I’m not sure that really fits the theme of orbus…

bruh
Scoundrel. has. a. gun.

ight heres my last idea sword and gun T_T

But it’s not an AK-47…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.