Mic bug Mic Dosent work in game

Me and a couple other people in game our Mic wouldn’t work. Made sure voice was enabled, try logging several times, even tried changing connection type. Never got Mic to work in game. I checked all my settings all were fine. I even went into regular orbus and my Mic worked fine there everyone could here me just no in reborn. I’m using the rift BTW, with the rift Mic. Unfortunately I won’t be able to test or try anymore today because I am off to work and won’t be home till test is over. Just wanted to bring this to your attention cause so other people were experiencing same proablam. Thanks

Extended to 11PM CST Monday, so you might have extra time…?

Edit: but mic problems have been a consistent issue since the original

Hi, I would log in one more time when you get a chance and double check if it works all of a sudden - we have had some issues here and there with the voice chat that we’re looking to fix, but if that still doesn’t work can you send us your output_log.txt file? If you bought the game on Steam you can find it somewhere in Steam\steamapps\common\OrbusVR\vrclient_Data\output_log.txt or if you bought it on Oculus: Oculus\Oculus Apps\Software\OrbusVR\vrclient_Data\output_log.txt

Send it to [email protected] and link this thread in the email and we’ll investigate. Thanks!

First Time Playing and Logging in Issue

It still wasn’t working so I sent an email with the log. Thanks for the quick response.

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.