Mid-Week Madness is Back! (Desert Boss Event Part Deux!) 5/23

Greetings Orbus Community!!! The Super Friends would like to invite you all to attend another run at the infamous Sanyael, leader of the desert worms!

Where: Desert Zone, East of Tarth Fa Dathrun
When: Wednesday the 23rd of May, pulls start at 10:30 PM EST. Please be a little early if you haven’t done the boss before, so you can get the explanation and strategy used to beat the boss.
Voice Comms: Super Friends Discord in the World Boss Channel

Keep in mind that we be killing the boss more than once, so feel free to stick around and party with the community in between pulls. We will be killing the boss multiple times to get the awesome cape and epic rings the boss drops.

(spoilers) If you haven’t done the boss before and would like a little heads up, please see the video below:

(spoilers) Additionally you may wish to check out the boss article in the Super Friends Wiki: https://orbus.online . The link to the Discord can also be found on the front page of the wiki.

We look forward to seeing you there!

1 Like

Can a level 16 musk. take a hit from the AOE?

You know I am in!! See ya there

If you time your shield right you might be able to, but it is unlikely. That being said, you can still come and do a bit of dmg to the boss before dying. That way you can get loot.

I don’t mind “babysitting” if they have enough people in the front.

Sweet! I should just be getting home from work at about that time!

Yayyy!
I’ll see you than!

By the way, I just started leveling a second class and was wondering if between boss fights, anyone would mind if I switch to my pathetically low level class to try and mine some exp and loot from everyone killing the worms.

Blast! Thats 3:30 am here in the UK! I will likely be soundly asleep when the world is saved.

I did with my Muskie. What LV is it? I could do some desert runs with you also

No worries! There are a bunch of UK players that often do this boss on the weekends. The Alphabet fellowship has been leading those events.

Baaaaaauuummmp!! T minus 50 minutes!!!

What’s the link to the superfriends discord ?

Bam!

https://discord.gg/4vpBBFW

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.