Movement - Oculus Quest 2

So I got the game yesterday on the Quest 2 the movement seems really odd, the left stick does forwards, backwards, turn left, turn right and the right stuck does turn left and turn right. Is there a way I can make it so I can turn on my right stick and move on my left? I have tried a few different ways but always fail.

You can set this in your Locomotion settings in your menu.

1 Like

Aye I have tried this, but I am only able to set it to, right stick goes forward, back, left, right and right stick goes left and right to it’s confusing as hell :sweat_smile:

Scroll down a little in the menu, basically every option you could want is there.

1 Like

See I tried like, I feel like I’m not explaining this enough :sweat_smile: is there a way to change it so left stick is up and down right stick is left and right? I have looked I have tried I dunno if I am doing it wrong or what but I can’t work it out

You want to set it so one stick only does forward end backward while the other does turning and lose strafing altogether?? Strange. Then again I don’t like teleporting so who am I to judge.

1 Like

Left strafe, right turn is my go to and sounds like what you’re aiming for? It’s the most similar to typical gaming controls

3 Likes

That’s exactly it, the controls are so confusing I’ll be trying your suggestion in a second thank you dude

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.