Movement with thumb sticks

Hi! :slight_smile:
I’ve recently bought an Oculus Quest 2 and more recently bought Orbus to play on it.
I’m still getting used to the movement in VR without feeling motion sick and have started taking ginger root capsules to help. They seem to be working with most games I’ve played however the controls in Orbus feel really disorientating.

I have played about with different combinations on the settings but I’m unable to find what I’m looking for.
I’m playing seated with a 180 view and I’m looking to control my movement with the left thumb stick to move forward/back and strafe left and right. Then use the right thumb stick solely for turning.
No matter which settings I try, both left and right thumb sticks move me forward and back.
This is really disorientating when I’m expecting only to turn but start moving too.

Am I missing something and the settings I’m looking for are already implemented?
Are there any plans to implement it if they aren’t already?

Apologies if this has been answered already and thank you in advance :slight_smile:

No moving forward is always going to be on both thumbsticks regardless of what option you chose. Why the devs don’t do it like every other implementation on left strafe right turn I have no clue but it is just something you will have to deal with.

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.