Need Dragon Breeding Achievements + Dragon Armor Reward

I noticed last night there were no achievements for breeding dragons.

It’s often players don’t even realize dragon breeding is part of the game. You could put in 50+ hours and have no clue about it. Therefore I think the area of the game needs some more love and attention.

If an achievement line was set up and gave out a reward for completing it I think it would be a great idea and promote dragon breeding which players will end up with so many they’ll be giving them away which also promotes players to talk and give away dragons to other newer players who don’t have any.

As far as rewards go I think if a helm was designed around a dragon head or skull it would look SICK! And definitely become one of the most popular transmogs in the game. Even better would be a whole armour set with maybe a dragon wing mount to finish off the look making players look like their favorite little pals.

I personally would wear a dragon armour set on all my classes bc I already know it would be my favorite!

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.