New all inclusive raid please

I think a new raid would be very beneficial to the game, most of the game has mastered the citadel raid so a new one with either +7 armor or +8 weapons would not only make the game more exciting but if you make it so more then 10 people can come that would make and keep the game more active, maybe just scale however much above 10 players that are able to be in the same instances

While I agree that a new raid would benefit Orbus (who doesn’t like new content), I think that such a thing probably isn’t on the to-do list at the moment. The devs managed to whip up two new gorgeous dungeons for us not too long ago, so I’d think it would be best to work on bug-fixing and catching up on the previous year’s roadmap points rather than creating and balancing an entirely new raid. There just isn’t enough resources when the current raids we have still need bug-fixing as it is.

5 Likes

Like many other people, the new dungeons actually push me away from doing shards because all they did was add more difficulty but with no reward, I do not count the transmogs as reward because you can get those at any difficulty

2 Likes

We’d all like a raid, but making one is a lot of development work, so it’s debatable how realistic it would be to get one anytime soon. I’m with BadFortune on this one, it’d probably better if we could get some bug fixing done before any new content is released. Once at least some of the many issues that are occurring nowdays are fixed, maybe the devs could take a year to make a new raid.

But also, more than 10 people sounds like an absolutely terrible idea - things are bad enough with just 10. Putting more people in would make the game almost unplayable, in addition to being substantially more difficult to make a party for.

4 Likes

I hate to say that I have to agree with this, though I’d be really excited about the idea of a brand new raid.
Ten players would keep the pattern for raids - which IMO already brings some problems with people getting desync’d here and there. More players would mean more desyncs and harder to finish.

5 Likes

I was thinking a raid made for 8 would be good, it’s difficult sometimes getting 10p together at the same time.

2 Likes

It is hard to form raid parties, definitely, usually I struggle to form shard parties. Getting less players in raids could make it easier to form a raid party, but that would mean restructure some mechanics as well.

2 Likes

If there was a system where a new raid could be run with 8-12people and it scared accordingly would work. Would help for when people bail mid raid too.

only issue i’d have with this would be all the lag, desyncs, bugs, and other assorted issues with that many people.

2 Likes

It would work with other games and it has in the past, But with orbus were already having huge issues with just 10, 15man+ is probably out of the question, unless desyncing and server side issues are fixed i dont see it happening for a long time.

And my other issue with this is like boss mechanics you are gonna need some punishing stuff for a large ammount of player raids because if its anything like citidale 1-3. you probably will end up with one healer and 1-2 tanks and then 12-13 dps. You would need boss fights that do just alot of damage to force people off of dps roles. because good dps players would burn fights really fast. I think hard mechanics + high damage to tank would be the best idea. just because 15 people would make stuff alot easier.

2 Likes

I dont think any new raids will ever come dude

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.