New character bugged

I’m helping out a friend who is trying the open beta. Her character suddenly stopped moving while in Highsteppe near the apprentice smith and she couldn’t speak in-game. On her end, she was still able to move around. She couldn’t see any NPCs though. She tried closing the game and reopening, go to graveyard didn’t do anything, and stuck combat didn’t work. When she tried to equip her teleporter to teleport home, it wouldn’t work. Also, the logout button didn’t work (SAO anyone???)

She eventually just made a new character, however then I couldn’t see her at all but she could see me as well as NPCs.

At that point I suggested moving her launcher folder to the desktop (had been in the Downloads folder), which allowed her second character to work normally, however her original character is still completely broken.

Character 1: Wolfkat (broken)
Character 2: wolfkath (seems to be working so far)

Any suggestions for fixing this?

Update: when she relogged on wolfkath, I couldn’t see her at all and she could only see the walking NPC in the dragon emporium, not me, the other player, Sicilus, or the Dragon Shop NPC.

wolfkath seems to be working after reinstalling the launcher from the most recent patch note.

Hi, really sorry about the issue. If this happens again you can try using the Return to Graveyard button to fix it, but we’d also like to receive your bug report through the launcher so we can debug why that might be going on.

Thanks! We’ll get that fixed.

Return to graveyard definitely didn’t work. I made her try it after every step. Forgot to have her grab a bug report. Sorry. Reinstalling to the desktop fixed it though.

In fact, both characters work since reinstalling to the desktop.