New Class: Highlander

I guess if you made it costly enough it could be reasonable

1 Like

but if they have cloth they have next to no armor and can’t fight close, highlanders usually have small lether armor so they can be mobile

1 Like

They did? Also fair point, I shall now change it to leather.

1 Like

Wonder if he’ll respond.

1 Like

Hopefully I do wonder how they think of it it’s a good idea

1 Like

Maybe needs some wreaking cause it seems a little op but this is the suggestion I was going to make as well. Warrior needs to either be able to branch off into tank, dual wield, or 2 handed swords, or they need a dual wielding dps class, a 2 handed sword class, and a assassin type class. Please don’t chew my head off guys, but my only disappointment were the class selection. Instead of Paladin we could have had a cooler class in the warrior category. Mage is tough cause if you draw 3d by accident which is easy to do the spells don’t go off. Scoundrel is meh, archer is cool. But I was sad that if I was melee which I always choose and it’s the most fun class for me, there should have be the tradition classes of an mmo. Warrior, assassin, healer mage, dps mage, and a gun class.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.