New class ideas (Tank and DPS)

So, I had two ideas for new classes for OrbusVR: Reborn. My first class idea is a tank, the brawler. This class punches using his fists, like the warrior, the further you bring your hands back, the stronger your attack is. You can bring both of your hands to your side to taunt enemies, punch with both hands to stun and the ultimate can be so that hands appear next to you that defends you. The second class is a DPS, the ninja. This class has shurikens that you can throw, they have a reload of about one second and they can also charge by holding the index finger button like others. The ultimate is an instant reload, where you can throw super quickly. You can add whatever you want, thank you for listening!

2 Likes

So the ninja is basically… the scoundrel…???

Not really.

Fair enough just why do you think so?

You don’t throw the gun

Yes, I’m aware. I just mean the projectiles

I know I was kidding

Oh :sweat_smile:

Ninja could have a ult on a timer and when used the ninja pulls out a katana and does melee damage or some kind of power like bleach

Ninja sounds awesome… Could be different from scoundrel in a way that Ninja have 0% crit damage boost but instead hes stealing life for each crit (we dont want to see huge heals but a small % could be a nice 1-3% based on crit damage?)

Ultimate could be cloack of Shadows - allow you to hide in shadows for up to 10-30s being able to hit others but if you do any kind of dmg you will loose the invisibility bonus + when entering or leaving the shadows you deal damage debuff to enemies nearby (+15% dmg received for 5s?)

Or the ultimate split strike could work as AoE damage katana swing with life leech (similar to warriors shield preborn?)

Brawler tank seems awesome… offtank that cant beat solo dungeon bosses (rat, etc…) like warrior or Paladin but will be able to do much better damage and survive with a bit of healing - possibility to not needing a hard tank every single dung your doing…

Idk… i like these dream ideas… haha

About stealing life that is called lifesteal and it’s an affix on weapons so I doubt they would implement it

edit - Didnt know that lifesteal is already working

Making some talents similar to warriors provoke healing might be a nice idea for improving quality of life not just for soloplayers :slight_smile:

Again i understand that this is an mmorpg game so the focus is mainly on teamplay but giving a look on these solo options cant be that “hurtful”.

It was updated so Lifesteal shows in the combat log now

1 Like

Thanks for clarifying!

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.