New Dev Blog: Roadmap Q2 2018

Looking forward towards this stuff! !

Just to clarify, the fix mentioned for the pvp arena that is coming out in a few weeks is just to fix it and not add anything new right? would love to see some new features added along with it if possible though

The fix for the PvP Arena is just a fix and it will be coming out probably in the next couple of days.

1 Like

Okay, so I was initially a little bummed about the timeline for the next world boss, largely because my fellowship, Nox, has been prioritizing collecting fragments and I was looking forward to content we could all do together, instead of being split up in small parties.

However, shard dungeons really aren’t that far away, and I’ve identified many areas that I could improve upon my playstyle in the meantime, plus talent trees. Those will be keeping us very busy when they hit.

And it’s been pointed out to me that the story line quest has been pushed behind this wonderful end-game content, and that is super cool (guess I have quests to finish still too).

Thanks!

1 Like

Love the expected dates of release for each Sprint. Very clear way to keep up with the development. Thank you for the hard work and keep it up!

1 Like

Crazy amount of content coming in the next few months. You guys are doing an amazing job.

1 Like

Just curious is we are going to get wrist guards in any of these future updates?

Oooh, this makes me excited. Can’t wait to see changes for fishing and pets. The talent system is especially interesting! As always, I look forward to the day I can support you guys further by buying shiny cosmetics.

Whooo, only 11 days to the talent system! :smiley:
Any preview on that already? :innocent:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.