New Dungeon Preview: K'tula's Cove

Hey everyone, we’ve got a preview for you of the new chaos realm dungeon coming out in May, K’tula’s Cove!
This dungeon has a very different feel from the other ones and the bosses have some fun mechanics you’ve not seen in Orbus before, which you’ll have to discover for yourself!

Check it out:

10 Likes

yay new content! also why do I keep getting body seems unclear is it a complete sentence stupid site. lemme post spammy reply in all caps.

1 Like

Very cool, looking forward to some new mechanics and new looking gear.

2 Likes

So excited!! I also can’t believe my theory on it being underwater and in K’ultas realm was right!

Also there’s lore!!!

3 Likes

Stone is dev confirmed.

3 Likes

So my main question is is this still in Täella-Brüha? Something I’m still struggling to understand is if Täella-Brüha is another name for the chaos realm or the chaos realm is the realm and Täella-Brüha is a dimension inside of it

SEASHELL HEAD SEASHELL CHEST SEASHELL SHOULDERS SEASHELL GLOVES FOR MY SQUID HAT please :slight_smile:

This is awesome. Can’t wait!

1 Like

I figured it out through the instagram post! It’s in a pocket world in taella bruha

1 Like

actually its gonna be a coconut bra chestpiece

3 Likes

Aside from the obvious similarity (Cthulhu vs K’tula), that screenie (and vids) looks pretty damn awesome! So far a big thumbs up from here!

2 Likes

I hope the new cosmetics have some eyes on there, to go with my four existing ones

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.