New legendary transmogs seem off

I was saying in voice chat yesterday that the legendary weapons would look far better if they had some sort of arcane theme to them like the legendary arcane mount, now that thing looks awesome

2 Likes

Red bull, the apparent drink of choice of the dev team :wink:

6 Likes

We also have wings shoulders drop from overworld drops. And to be honest almost no item that drops makes sense in the game.

1 Like

Except bloody flesh.

1 Like

Just touching on the cauldron mount - I believe that mount is inspired by the Baba Yaga stories. In most versions, she flies around in a giant mortar and pestle. In other versions, I believe it is a cauldron. You can’t get much more fantastical than that! She was one weird lady! :upside_down_face:

1 Like

I think the cauldron is a more modern americanized thing, old baba yaga was all about the izbushka. American witches are all about that cauldron though, so it isn’t beyond the realm of possibility that cauldrons are enchanted to fly when the witch just wants a relaxing flight without having to balance atop a broom.

Legendary bow is super duper ugly

Spent 400 dram to transmog my +4 shaman mask to the awesome legendary mask, best money ever spent. It’s like the emperors new clothes trust me when I say it’s there.

12 Likes

Hahahaha soooo true

I like all the new wand styles (besides the starter wand and the legendary), but I honestly think that all the old weapon transmogs should be brought back. I always loved using the beginners wand in old orbus, but sometimes I would switch around and use different ones. The thing that I really liked about them was that they all felt different. I could switch to the beginners wand after playing with the crystal wand for a week and it was a completely different casting experience. In reborn all the wands feel the same, which makes it kind of boring when you get a new weapon. I don’t know anything about code, 3D design, or unity, but if the dev team found a way to bring back the old orbus weapons I know it would make people happy.

1 Like

Ya exactly, I miss almost all the old styles gear and weapons, in reborn it’s just soo damn boring

Ya the armour and weapons itself aren’t that horrible but they are just completely disconnected from rarity in their design and also how they are obtained… Any of the beginner weapons and the legendaries just all look and are obtainable on almost the same lvl. Which is just way too boring.

If this was an alternative to prevent beginner ppl complaining they didn’t see much variety in gear then that all was because it took till lvl 12 for second style stuff to show up. Which was just too late in the game back then. (Probably not now)

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.