New lore theory - our realm is the evil realm and the chaos is good

As you probably already know usually chaos is bad and order is good, but what if it’s different in orbus? When you think about it it might not be that crazy. I was thinking the other day about one of the lore books that talk about a creature from the chaos realm and it talked about how odd they thought our world was which makes sense but one thing that stood out was when it talked about us they were disgusted on the fact we go against the mother of the gods of chaos! This makes sense the creature is a worshiper of the gods of chaos but when you think about it why aren’t we also? Without these gods we would not exist and if the gods came first then chaos would be the natural state of things and our order is the anomaly in the universe. These creatures of chaos seem to usually follow the gods while we are always following a corrupt group of power hungry leaders (or advisors). These groups we follow did anything to keep in power making everything chaotic while the gods always have a plan for what they do making them seem to have more order then we do. So maybe we’re doing the wrong thing going against the gods but just been brainwashed to think it’s the right thing.
One last thing is if you take sephotep and bishop Roma they have done worse things then we have ever heard anything from the chaos dimension do (not counting the gods)

This hopefully made sense but what do you think? Should we start following the gods?

3 Likes

Having said that most good stories I have read suggest that both order and chaos must exist at the same time. As total order could cause things to stagnate, and total chaos means an end to rules and predictability.

insert other real world and fictional yin-yang analogies here about the balance of all things

You have convinced me, I am now a follower of the chaos gods.

The bourgeoisie are hoarding all of the obsidian and effervescents from us starving common folk.
No more capitalism, No more society.
We must embrace the will of the chaos gods, they know what is best for us. :pray:

1 Like

OK, but that means that I should feel bad for genociding millions of creatures so I’m not gonna think about that one and just go full on crusade against the chaos.

This could be true but The gods, beings of pure chaos, seemed to be doing just fine without the order. And omg this just helped me think of a new lore theory I need to work on

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.