New lore theory - the barmaid is a crime lord part 2

After completing the quest I have found even more evidence that she is a secret crime lord!!! It practically is just telling us she is one now!
Also some spoilers to the end of the quest

So first off she some how knew that dosa was put in a cage even though we never told her and you could say dosa told her but I doubt it because he was out of breath when he arrived and it’s hard to talk when your out of breath and I doubt he would of taken the time to tell her out of all people what happened when he could be sitting down and eating. So this raises the question, how did she know? Well I think the only way she would of known would of been if she is the one who ordered the crime people to put him in the cage.
Why would she have us free him if she just put him in there? Well she probably didn’t mean for him to be free at first but when people started accusing her of killing him she had to bring him back to clear her name!
Also that “ale” which we already decided on wasn’t ale but instead chaos essence got more evidence to be true where she refuses to give you some almost like there was no ale in the first place!
Anyways that’s all for now can’t wait to see where this goes

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.