New Patch: 3.66

Just to make sure I wanted to play this on the oculus store so if I get my steam refund seeing as I only had this game for 3 days, can I play with my same account on the oculus store version?

Now I’ve been testing since you put out the last one without crashes. I took two air baloon rides full circle and then ran through a bunch of zones as well. Then I helped newcomers and it works better than ever now it seems.

Yay! Glad to hear it!

There were other things I did that should have improved performance, glad to hear they worked once we got that other stuff out of there.

If you’ve played the game for less than 2 hours on Steam you should be able to get a refund. After that you’ll just buy it on the Oculus Store, and then you’ll login to your OrbusVR account, and pick right back up where you left off, yeah.

Aw man I played for more than two hours lol…
I knew I should have waited a little longer for it to come on the oculus store lol.
I f you guys every come out with cool stuff for the new dash board home ima be bumed out lol

I addressed that here: OrbusVR on the Oculus Store Today

1 Like

Just got booted from server, and log into a white world, and a small picture of a building.

Can you go to your Player Settings menu and use the Return to Graveyard button?

I played for roughly an hour, i didn’t crash, but i got something new, that i never got before, sometimes my spells would not launch, they would just disappear from the end of my wand.

I wouldn’t be able to tell when and why, but it never happened to me before.

That worked, Thank you

Were you sheathing your wand with a spell already prepared?

i know that bug, or maybe just a version of it, if you sheath your spell, switch to another area, the spell doesn’t work.

It happens to have the same effect, but it’s not only one spell, the next spells were doing the same thing… i had to disconnect to be able to cast again.

To be honest, i m not 100% sure if i sheathed my wand before it triggered the bug, i honestly don’t think so, as i seldom do that.

Alright, just curious. If it happens again let me know and I’ll see if I can figure out how to consistently recreate it.

ok sure, the only thing i m sure of, is that i was in the wilds (lucian), and i died a few times ^^

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.