New Patch: 4.50

The new unbending affix changes are good. I usually get one unbending and then if I mess up after I die. I am not able to totally skip multiple rounds of mechanics like before.

1 Like

The unbending changes have made Potion Keeper my favorite boss, had a lot of laughs with it last night. Thanks Riley!

Iā€™ve sort of avoided Tank Keeper because after a wipe, it was no longer the real fight, so we werenā€™t getting in good practice. Mutated Shroom seemed okay to me yesterday, however I suspect Draven is correct about it being skippable in favor of farming forest fragments. Weā€™ve been avoiding Squiddie because itā€™s a slow fight, and Potion Keeper is irresistibly fun.

I didnā€™t manage to get an unbending affixed weapon until after the change, but it felt pretty good on the fights I was able to use the new weapon on last night. It was enough to save me from a bone headed mistake once in a while, but I still had to pay close attention to mechanics to not die.

1 Like

Yeah I agree. Squid is really slow and tanking itā€¦ I mean I literally donā€™t even have my sword equipped for the entire fight. You can ignore his heavy attack pattern completely with big shield and an int sword. Once you get your shield to break on a heavy, itā€™ll be up in time for the next one and always break on heavies in the future. The fight devolves into you just standing there, teleporting out of yellow.

Itā€™d be cool to have something extra to mix things up/speed things up. Maybe give squid adds lower hp so I can dash one to help out every now and then? IDK the whole ā€œkite around while just blockingā€ thing feels really boring to me. Not sure if others feel the same.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.