New Patch: 4.63

There’s a new patch that will be going live on the client and server in about 30 minutes with some additional fixes and updates. In particular:

• Potentially fixed an issue where the Warrior’s horn wasn’t broadcasting at the correct location after a charge.
  • Potentially fixed an issue where Runemage spells were passing through monsters incorrectly.
  • Added the Dram Major, Pumpkin Major, Bee Major, Taffey Major, Crimson Accent, and Cobalt Accent dyes to the game.
  • Adjusted the dyeable areas on a few different armors based on community feedback, including the Warrior Jungle, Musketeer Desert, and Ranger Proto sets.
  • The Crimson dye color is now actually a bright red, as was originally intended.

Thanks!

12 Likes

This surely came unexpected. Highly appreciate it! Thank you Devs!

Ahhhhh, the hunt continues!

Have I created a never ending event ! :scream: When am I suppose to do real work stuff.

3 Likes

Oh, also, worth noting, the Jet Black Major and Accent, and Pure White Major and Accent dyes are ready to go, but will be released as part of future content (as well as other dye colors, I’m sure.)

6 Likes

Hahaha Riley you are killing me here !

1 Like

High level shard rewards? wink wink

Client-side patches are now available, and the server restart has been completed. Thanks!

We definitely need a Pink Major, please please :smiley:

Got you covered, this is the color of Taffey Major:

2 Likes

Hard to tell but is dram major gold? If it is, is it bright or dark gold?

It’s darker than Dandelion for sure, it’s more of a “burnished” gold I would say.

OMIGOD thanks a lot, now I can finally look fabulous! :wink:

1 Like

Would you like to donate to the “Logan is poor and needs gold armor” fund? We have a rewards program that includes such things as a personalized thank you note, signed autographs, and keychains

2 Likes

Let us know if there is anything we can do to facilitate the release of these hostage dyes… letter-writing campaign, bribes, sacrifices, rituals, etc.

8 Likes

It’s nice to see that icon outside of the game. Is there somewhere we could go to view all of them?

Crowd rush the Orbus office! We must liberate our colors!!!

My spells were are still going through the mobs. I will take a video of it this weekend for you.

It was happening to me a lot last night with moving mobs, and was especially noticeable with larger mobs like the Draygars and Moose in frosted spit.

I know Johann got some video last night and should be able to upload today.

Ohhh…hmmm…maybe that’s what’s going on then…