New Potion - Dragon Treat

How about a new Potion where you can make dragon treats? For example,

20x Any Herb
10x Any Fish
= 10 Dragon Treats

And the special Dragon Treats could have more complicated recipes that might use some Ore as well as rare Herbs and Fish.

This might help use up the tons and tons of extra Herbs and Fish and Ore that seem to accumulate in everyone’s inventory.

1 Like

On the topic of New Potions…

I would love a little treat that allowed me to move around the Player House without becoming encumbered regardless of how much weight I am carrying. Moving potion stacks around can be a tedious task…

3 Likes

I guess but any 1 fish is worth more than 10 dragon treats off the NPC.

The way to market this might be food that immediately puts your pet to full happiness. This would be useful to everyone besides breeders. Beyond that, the recipe would need to be cheaper. 10 fish is a huge ask.

2 Likes

Pro tip. Use pally hammer.

1 Like

Yeah that is what I do now… but I’d still expend effort to farm and cook some treats that would give me 20 minutes of unlimited strength for domestic chores…

I’d also love a treat or potion that would make me or my weapons glow and leave a particle trail.

Yeah, the cost of Dragon Treats could be tweaked. That’s just a a first guess.

But, do you really find the common fish to be all that valuable? I’ve never used a Bass for anything. I have 300 Shark and I only use 6 or so when making a few batches of potions. I’m not sure I’ve ever used Clown or Eel. And I’ve got way more Minnows than I can use.

I can sell them for 20 Dram at the Smith. I’ve not tried selling them at auction, but I can’t imagine I’d get too much for them.

I’d be happy to use 10 of these trash fish to make 10 Dragon Treats, saving 500 Dram.

When you hit reputation 4 with Sicilus treats cost 450 for 10 when you buy from her

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.