New Scoundrel DPS Summary ( Made hopefully a bit better )

Scoundrel has for long been a class with the same talents, builds etc but the DPS has been improved by a bit and it is really interesting to see. I will be going over most of the new builds

• One Basket Builds
    X= Used to reset the cards and crit stacks of the scoundrel
    C= Charged Shot with Rank V ( 2.11 Seconds )
    B= Fast Shot with Rank V (0.22 Seconds)
    f= Charged shot with No Rank ( Takes no time because you start out with this )
    S= Charged Shot with Rank V and Super (2.11 seconds)
    s= Fast shot with Rank V and Super (0.22 Seconds)

X f BBBB (CBB CBB CB CBB)*15 SssSsS (CBB CBB CB CBB)*15
Charged curve
Fast shots x4

Charged shot
Fast shots x 2
Charged curve
Fast shots x 2

Charged shot
Fast shot x1
Charged shot
Fast shots x2

Charged curve
Fast shots x2
Charged shot
Fast shot x2

Charged shot
Fast shot

Charged curve
Fast shot x2
Charged shot
Fast shot x2

Basic explaination of the rotation:
After every Charged curve rotation you do 2 normal charged shot rotations and then do a Charged recurve again and continue with the rotation above like that

As you see this is a normal rotation for Scoundrel, the rotation has been tested and proved to be good. This is currently the highest rotation scoundrel that is in the game.

X f BBBBBBB (CB CB CB CB CB CB CBBBBBBB )*15 Ssssss BB (CB CB CB CB CB CB CBBBBBBB)*15

Charged Curve
Fast Shots x7

Charged shot, Fast Shot x6 ( Recurving when necessary )

If Super = Charged shot, Fast shot x7

This is a really interesting rotation. It is basically a full bullet dump rotation. This is also currently the highest known DPS build. It hasn’t been tested as much but should be good. It still uses the same Poison card rotation and but you dump your bullets

-Easy Rotation
C= Charged Shot with Rank V ( 2.11 Seconds )
B= Fast Shot with Rank V (0.22 Seconds)
f= Charged shot with No Rank ( Takes no time because you start out with this )
S= Charged Shot with Rank V and Super (2.11 Seconds)
s= Fast Shot with Rank V and Super (0.22 Seconds )

X fB (CB CB CB CB)*15 SsSsSs (CB CB CB CB)*15 Charged Curve, Fast shot, Charged shot, Fast shot, Charged shot, Fast Shot

This is Lavawhale’s burn build. It has pretty decent DPS and is pretty easy to do for most beginner Scoundrels. It is mostly used by beginner scoundrels to allow them to do decent DPS.

This is a new varient of the same bullet rotation that allows for way higher DPS. It is the same Lavawhale rotation but you switch the Flame for the Poison which allows for way more DPS. It could be used as a upgrade for beginner Scoundrels currently using the Flame varient.

-Break shot
C= Charged shot with Rank V (1.71 seconds)
B= Fast shot with Rank V (0.22 seconds)
f= Charged shot with No Rank ( Taking no time because you start out with this )
S= Charged shot with Rank V and Super (1.71 seconds)
s= Fast shot with Rank V and Super (0.22 seconds)

X f (CCB CBB CB)*15 SssSsS BBBB (CCB CBB CB)*15
Curve charged, Charge, Fast shot, Charge, Fast shot, Fast shot, Charge, Fast shot

This is the current Scott Rotation which has been popular for a long time and still is. The rotation itself is really good and same with the tilesets

This is the same Scott Rotation but with a different Tileset, it is still experimental and I haven’t tested it as much but for now it is giving better results then the original. It still uses the same Poison card rotation and same bullet rotation but Tiles have been switched

This is mostly talking about Poison builds because using Poison cards is the best way to achieve the highest DPS. I’ve mostly been comparing the builds here which, I will most likely also do for other classes. If you have any questions about these tiles you can always reach me on discord through the Tileset server which I am mostly active to answer questions in

Most Tilesets here are available in the Tileset Server whom is owned by @Warfort_Brettman
Here is a link to the Discord: https://discord.gg/ajNxTNuG

4 Likes

Great job on working on and laying out all of the options :+1:

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.