Next dlc expansion

Another side of the argument goes back to the fact not everyone wants lifelike/realistic graphics. Orbus was the first game I ever purchased for VR and only the second that I owned. The first was Fallout 4 VR because it was free with my headset at the time. Fallout was so realistic that the first time a giant cockroach flew at my head, I shut the game down and uninstalled it.

If Orbus had touted itself as having “realistic” graphics, I never would have picked it up. I like the graphics style of Orbus - I don’t think raytraced shadows and reflections would really fit in with the style of the game. GTA makes a bit more sense - they’re aiming for a fairly realistic set of textures.

2 Likes

I don’t consider this an argument. I think RTX On would be a cool enhancement, no amount of tech-talk would change that. I am not a dev, I have no power to do or implement anything. I am just a player who thinks RTX On would be cool in Orbus.

RTX wouldn’t make the game more lifelike. None of the models or textures would change. They would just be lit more precisely. The cartoonishness would be emphasized rather than diminished. I think it’d be cool…

I accept that you guys think it is an awkward suggestion, but I still think it’d look cool.

It’ll prolly never happen. Maybe they will bring PreBorn back as DLC!

Maybe they will put a VR headset in the tavern as an access point and treat PreBorn as a separate game with some soulbound, finite rewards to prevent it from splitting up the community…

…also I would like really tiny cats and mermaids.

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.