No Boost Icon (XP, Luck etc.) or Notification on Login

Logged in twice today (each time into Player House) without seeing any Server Boost Icons or Notifications. No icons come up during the whole play session, zone changes etc. do not help, only a relog brought them up.

This happens quite frequently, sometimes I only figured while playing, from xp numbers, that a boost must be up (and relogged accordingly). However, that the notifications/icons don’t show up reliably on first Login is bad, I am sure I missed out on some boosts already.

1 Like

Please add something to the server time api to show when boosts are active so it can be tracked outside of the game <3

1 Like

We looked into this and we’re not sure what causes this issue yet, we’ll have to dig deeper into it when we get a chance.

1 Like

I think the inconsistency also affects the rain symbol that appears with the same kinda display system, as I’ve recently got reports of quest users(who don’t have actual rain graphics and have to rely on the rain icon) catching frosted perch without rain, which shouldn’t be possible.

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.