Not part of the fellowship for 90% of the time

Currently I am a member of the fellowship “Fireflies” but sadly about 90% of the time that I am online I am showing to have no fellowship.

It is not only visual. I am also missing the menu button of my fellowship, and the public api and Alphabet Armory also both show not being in a fellowship. I notice if I stay online long enough the bug fixes itself until it happens again :confused:

I am having this problem for a loooong time now and already reported it before. If anyone knows how to fix this I am all ears.

Character: Scott

1 Like

I notice this glitch all the time.

I had this problem too. I quit the guild and being invite again fix the problem.

another fix for this is messaging Riley, had issue after I created fellowship, I couldn’t invite players in as it would say I wasn’t in a fellowship, or I was in my previous one, and in that case quitting and getting invited again doesn’t work, but Riley apparently has a fix for that, I’m just not sure why it’s not automated :wink:

(kinda looks like a cache issue to me, mixing the previous and current status sometimes)

G you are describing my exact situation and I also PM’ed Riley a few weeks ago but got no response. He is just to bussy to handle these problems now. But I don’t think he is the only dev with the power to fix this, I hope.

Also, why haven’t you changed your name to G_Rebels?

Haha nice call, just changed it now :grin:

I fixed it for you, Scott.

2 Likes

We have this issue with 2 of our guys as well

This also happens to me. A lot.

@Riley_D
@Ginger is having the same problem.

This is what has caused Nova’s Hardmode raid boss 2 kill to not be credited to them on the armory

Ginger should be in Nova, is that what you’re saying?

Well it seems to be resolved now

http://armory.orbus.xyz/#/character/Ginger

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.