Oculus Touch vibration not working

Ever since the most recent Oculus update controller vibration has stopped working in Orbus. It is still working in other games. I have talked to others that are having the same problem.

1 Like

There’s already a post about it, someone found a solution in it :

Official 1.31 is getting push today… there’s no way of stopping it really, I just hope this problem will be solved soon if it’s still doing it.

We talked to someone from Oculus at OC5 in person and they said they were aware of the issue and working on a fix for it on their end. There’s nothing we can do that I’m aware of to fix it on our end.

thanks for the information, I get that Oculus has become such a pain, every update create more lag and bug and now they’re removing stuff like the original oculus home… I have no problem with core 2.0 but a lot of people do so it really is a downgrade, anw I know it’s not an oculus forum ahahah but yeah I’ll go try to find a Nvidia driver that work fine with all those new update xD good luck to everyone.

Thanks again for taking the time to ask to oculus.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.