Oh no, no no hair!

What happened to half bald och no hair options?
:-o

Ha its coming were shooting for having around 10-12 styles at launch and this will be one of them

1 Like

I would also like to ask for more female options which don’t have buns or pig tails. It seems like we don’t have anything for long(ish) hair.

2 Likes

Yes we are planning on adding some longer hair options, one thing that is hard to do is the longer straight hair since the hair has no movement and is a solid piece of geo, but I have faith that our art team will be able to come up with some other great styles.

If you have any example pictures of the type of hairs youd like to see post them here and I will be sure to get them passed on to the team, no promises that the exact style will make it in game, but it always helps to have refrence art to go off of.

How about some male long hair? Emo/punk/scene, please!7050b2ac3602298608f7de53b12244df--short-emo-hairstyles-male-hairstyles

3 Likes

Will there be more hair options (and maybe even more eye shapes, mouth shapes, slider for eye color brightness/darkness like how skin already is, slider for hair shades as well?) with this next beta? I’m hoping to get to check out what all possible looks during this beta to have an idea for the free “refresh” at launch.

Also gonna include this thread with ideas/requests. I may should have replied on it

2 Likes

Did they ever say they were gonna bring baldness back? They can’t just take the best hairstyle away!

1 Like

No more rubbing Landru’s shiny head for luck before shards :sob:

5 Likes