Oldschool Orbus please

Well, I feel like that’s possible.

It very much is possible and can very much please both sides of the community, but the devs have to see it that way too.

Of course, if it doesn’t benefit them then why would they x3 or they are busy x3

uhm funny question? If a good hand full of the old community has left and a good handful are begging for old orbus back making them rebuy the game and not adding any content to that game sounds like a profit to me? Plus there is a lot of the community asking for old orbus back because its just something that cant be remade or some aspects re implemented, thats something the players want, something the community wants.

What do we want? Old Orbus! When do we want it? NOW!

3 Likes

A question I’d like to ask is: if it would make a whole community come back and if there were profit to be made, why is this still an active concern. There must be a good reason why it hasn’t been implemented.

1 Like

Your right thats a great question, something we are trying to get out of the devs but still have not got an answer since before reborn even launched

1 Like

I feel that if you all had an answer, some would understand while others would get mad x3

1 Like

had an answer? lol buddy you most not have been around for a long time.

1 Like

Then why is it not solved?

1 Like

that is the whole purpose of the thread lmfao XD.

1 Like

lol this literally says it all

2 Likes

That was addressing the old post being revived. What I’d like is for a yes are no if preborn is being considered at all. But I’m sure if it’s anything but yes, people will get upset and throw hate.

1 Like

well of course, because the people like me who spent 4k-5k hours in old orbus lost that when reborn came out because it took all that fun away and all we are left with is memories. like if i knew this would happen i would have invested so much more time in old orbus

1 Like

I agree we need to know

“we have no plans on bringing original Orbus back as a whole and separate server” sounds like a no to me, im just hoping they at least bring back wilds and trickster chest

maybe we will get an early Christmas gift from Rie-Dog

NEVER STOP FIGHTING FOR SOMETHING YOU LOVE, DONT LET THE HATERS STOP YOU KEEP FIGHTIN FOR OLD ORBUS. We can win this war… Some of you may die or get banned and we may lose good men… But we can win this have faith.

If a dev specifically said no then I’d say that’s that. They want to focus 100% on Reborn.

I don’t think demanding something is good though.

It’s like “Hey, can we have this back? No? Well, that’s fine but can we have this back?”

1 Like

X3 and no hate from me. Just saying that no progress has been made from what I see.