On your toes color change

can we have a color change or some sort of change to the indicator for on your toes. i did a crypt today with in your toes and my friend (@Dakatara :face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow:) died since he mixed lich king circles up with on your toes. and that you don’t dodge on your toes. something like blue over red or something would be nice.

3 Likes

I have another suggestion. What about fixing on your toes so you actually have to dodge it? Right now its basically only an issue if you just unbent.

7 Likes

Like many, there is a learning curve so the effect should not change but the color difference would be helpful.

I am not referring to the learning curve. Here is the current system. You don’t dodge on your toes because its does like 1 damage if that. You grow accustom to not jumping them. You go into a crypt where the circles on the boss actually do damage. Because the affix is not doing anything you get confused and die. The fix to actually make the game more interesting is to make the circles from the affix matter. The fix to make the game easier is to change the color.

8 Likes

Would be nice to have a compromise and change both, affix and color.

easier or not, it would be a nice change. something even better is if there was idkkkkkk maybe a new mechanic??? the 15s have been the same forever. if it applied a poison or frost and did more damage or something, that would be great.

Speak for yourself lol, True Gambler is a hell of a drug & I’m fairly sure On Your Toes has one-shot me with 5 stacks before, I always dodge them now xD

Nah, does nowhere close to enough damage to one shot you on any class, not even on scounrel with true gambler.
Like Lance said, they should do a significant enough amount of damage so that people will have a reason to dodge them other than when unbent.

2 Likes

Fun fact I believe the other broken affix “Afflicted” is supposed to have a chance of a debuff such as frost or poison to be applied when hit by a monster.

2 Likes

I’m pretty certain On Your Toes has one-shot me as a scoundrel with 5 stacks of TG up?

Not possible from full health. Then they would need to do 2/3rd’s of your health without the scoundrel stacks in order to one shot you with full stacks. They only increase incoming damage by 50% max.
It’s possible you got hit by something else which desynced resulting in it looking like you had full health while actually being unbent or close to unbent.

Either way the specifics are kinda irrelevant for the post, main point is that on your toes do so little damage pretty much everyone ignores them. Therefore the Devs should increase the damage they do so they become a mechanic you actually have to dodge.
(Also I’m sure some paladins would love the extra pips)

1 Like

I don’t believe on your toes is active during boss fights, either way there is a little arrow and a sound associated with crypt :o:

thats kinda my point

Enemy bleeds :fearful:

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.