Open call for Sanyael (world boss) 20th June

We (Rebels) would like to invite everyone to another round of Worm killing event on 20th June (wednesday) 7pm BST (1pm CDT, 8pm CEST)! Later that day the event will continue (or restart) with the Super Friends as hosts.

Everyone is welcome to join us regardless of level (low level characters are most likely to die, but as long as you can hit the boss, you can get the drop :wink: )

To ensure that the event is going as smooth, please make sure to read the following instructions:

Do not use Life Well if you are a musketeer
Everyone lines up in the designated area.
The Tank will attack the Boss (Everyone will hold their attacks)
The Boss will attack with a small AOE (Red Dome Circle)
Everyone Attack
The Boss will do a Larger AOE with a Curse effect, this is when the muskets need to DECURSE
The Boss will dive underground, Do Not Shoot it’s Tail. Kill the smaller leaches (adds). Await till it comes up and repeat from Step 3.
The last step is the most important, please make sure not to attack the tail, otherwise we might wipe!
Also please keep in mind that we will kill Sanyael multiple times, so it is not a single kill event, we will kill Sanyael over and over again! :slight_smile:

We will use the Unofficial OrbusVR Community Discord for communication.

3 Likes

Arnt hard raids out the 22nd?

My bad, I read that completely wrong I guess :joy:

I was worried cause I changed my Friday shift so I could be free for hard raids thought I’d messed up big time there haha

Bump - 1,5h until we start :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.