Open call for sanyael world boss

Since we didn’t have a Sanyael event in the past few weeks, we (Alphabet) would like to invite everyone to another round of Worm killing event on Saturday 24th March, 7pm GMT (2pm CST)!

Everyone is welcome to join us regardless of level (low level characters are most likely to die, but as long as you can hit the boss, you can get the drop :wink: )

To ensure that the event is going as smooth, please make sure to read the following instructions (originally made by Dracori from Ready Player One):

1. Put all the dragons away, as they might block the decurse orbs
  2. Do not use Life Well if you are a musketeer
  3. Everyone lines up in the designated area.
  4. The Tank will attack the Boss (Everyone will hold thier attacks)
  5. The Boss will attack with a small AOE (Red Dome Circle)
  6. Everyone Attack
  7. The Boss will do a Larger AOE with a Curse effect, this is when the muskets need to DECURSE
  8. The Boss will dive underground, Do Not Shoot it’s Tail. Kill the smaller leaches (adds). Await till it comes up and repeat from Step 4.

The last step is the most important, please make sure not to attack the tail, otherwise we might wipe!

Also please keep in mind that we will kill Sanyael multiple times, so it is not a single kill event, we will kill Sanyael over and over again! :slight_smile:

To make things easier, we will use Discord for communication. https://discord.gg/PVJmTFQ

So once again: Sanyael kill event, 24th March, 8pm GMT (2pm CST), meeting at Sanyael location! :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Should add a step for not attacking till told. Just to make sure the Tank can build aggro.

3 Likes

I’m not too worried about it, but there will be another briefing right before starting.

5 Likes

Well I wasn’t really gonna drink this coming Saturday, but hey! Anything for the wormy boss :joy:

3 Likes

Piupau… :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

I’ll make sure to have plenty of reagents with me this time :wink:

2 Likes

Dude…not funny :rofl:

2 Likes

Sweet! TY for the event, been waiting for one :smiley:

1 Like

im a level 16 warrior is it okay i join it sounds a lot of fun

Yeah, sure, everyone is welcome to join :wink:

1 Like

Bump - Sanyael event tomorrow! :slight_smile:

Okay, apparently I’ve missed the fact that the daylight saving change was 2 weeks ago in the US, so I guess we will start it at 7pm GMT (which is actually 2pm Central timezone), we will be there for over an hour for sure, so if you arrive later, that’s fine as well! :slight_smile:

Countdown here: https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20180324T19&p0=%3A&msg=Sanyael+Event&font=serif

2 Likes

If anyone is not sure where the boss is, I will be in Highsteppe (front of player house) at 6:45 pm GMT (15 minutes before the event starts) and will portal from there! :slight_smile:

1 Like

okay we meet in highstep

Thanks everyone for coming, it was an incredibly fun event thanks to everyone’s effort with relatively few hiccups :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks guys for this awesome evening, was nice to get the cloak and (only one) ring! Have to pray harder to Lord RNGesus to get the second ring next time.

great evening :slight_smile: did someone record that?

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.