Orbus lore theory- more proof we’re gods of chaos

I’m going to make this quick because it’s late but I was thinking about how shards will res everything once you put it in the little machine thing by enhancing the chaos essence present and shards can have res as a shard affix so it’s pretty safe to assume chaos essence can res things so if we can res that would mean we would have a lot of chaos essence but we don’t because we will start looking like the scavs unless our essence is chaos essence, and gods of chaos are the only beings that have chaos essence as their essence so this would mean we are gods of chaos

1 Like

another one sentence wonder

Periods are overrated only use commas and it will all work out

2 Likes

Using the shard resurrects something else, I see this more along the lines of using a tool to accomplish a task, and not directly related to res’ing yourself.

Like when you res someone else you are using runemage wand or musketeer weapon+turret+lifewell all of which use chaos essence to do their thing so I would say that the ability to res another player comes from the weapon and its ability to harvest chaos essence not chaos essence from inside the player.

The only one I’m struggling with is paladin’s plea? Perhaps it does come from the weapon, since you can only use it while wielding a hammer, but it seems like you manifest it from your hand…unlike other abilities whose source seems to come from within the weapon.

Back to self resurrection…perhaps as a harvester of chaos essence, each classes weapon has the ability to res the holder of that weapon?

is it possible to remove a weapon from your hand and have no weapon equipped?

It seems like that isn’t possible but i have never tried.

its possible for a quarter of a second until the game forces jt back on

If you have a broken weapon from preborn, yes :wink:

you can remove the broken weapon so that the weapon slot is now empty?

No, but the broken weapon wouldn’t be grabbable, so essentially…unarmed :slight_smile:

Not sure the plea is actually supposed to resurrect someone, it more or less just prevents them from death. The “to graveyard” bug is likely a glitch and not canon.

I’ve always seen it as the plea is pleading to the gods for help and that’s why it’s called plea although I don’t think there is any real evidence to say this is true just how I interpreted it

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.