Orbus lore theory on dragons

Hello all! So after doing the anniversary event some dialogue that stuck out to me was the dragons naturally being liking humans even if they aren’t domesticated. Now this is cool but it made me wonder why this is the case and if this can help us understand other things about the dragons.
I have a couple theory’s on why dragons will naturally like humans and first is that all the dragons are domesticated but it just was a long time ago. Let me explain, so assuming that these dragons came from the chaos realm the early humans who first went there would of encountered them at some point and most likely would of tried to tame them as a mount to more easily get from island to island. This would of left them killing the ones who weren’t easily tamed possibly even making them almost go extinct which is why they’re are no more hostile dragons.
Of course this isn’t 100% fool proof with the dragons now being super tiny but could still be a possibility with how dragons didn’t need to be able to traverse the chaos realm and would of most likely only been just a cosmetic pet like they are now when the order took over.

My second theory is that they are actually from our realm and made by ma’at (the goddess of chaos that created our realm of order) and not by b’aal (the god of chaos that made the realm of chaos). Although the book of Y’llah is claiming that dragons are from the chaos realm it could only referring to the aggressive ones that you could fight in preborn and the ones that are our pets are actually from our realm which would explain why they would naturally love us. This would also not be the first time we would hear of a dragon from a realm separate from the chaos dimensions dragons, we hear of the 5 dragon gods (I’m pretty sure this is that it is, it might be 1 dragon but 5 heads) from whisper which you could assume to be from her dimension. So if there is a dragon from Her dimension why can’t we there be one from ours?

One last thing I want to add is I can’t believe they actually put lore in the anniversary event and I’m so glad they did.

4 Likes

I can’t help but wonder if the lore added was directly because of your requests. I want you to know it’s VERY possible you’re the reason for more lore :slight_smile: you rock Stone!!

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.