OrbusVR Footage/Screenshots

While playing the game if you are taking any video footage/screenshots of game play, exploring,dungeons,etc. we would love to see it. We will be doing some promoting in the coming weeks/months and could have a need for video footage and/or screenshots to use. Please only post original (footage/screenshots you have taken personally), and understand that by posting it here that you are giving us permission to use the material in future promotions.

What we are looking for:

Screenshots

1. Scenic places
  2. Funny moments that can be understood through photo
  3. Dungeons
  4. Large scale fighting (world bosses, mobs in wilds, group of mages learning spells, etc.)
  5. Fun/ Interesting times while questing (please no spoilers though)
  6. Fishing with friends/ Solo/ Catching that monster fish
  7. Any photo that relates your good experiences in OrbusVR

Footage
Please only submit “highlight reel” style footage, with a max of a 5 minutes (we simply wont have the time to scan through all of the footage to find the best moments)

1. Fighting with mobs while part of a party
  2. Dungeons
  3. Epic large scale battles
  4. Fishing
  5. Anything that conveys why you enjoy playing OrbusVR

I appreciate any and all submisions, and hope that everyone is having a good time in the Beta tests, I will leave this thread up for a week or so after the this Beta closes so everyone can have some time to go through everything and not have to waste Beta time doing it.

1 Like

I love this idea!

Just made a gif inside my house to start things off. Are some .gif links okay?
Hoping to see the world boss group picture on this thread somewhere!

2 Likes

I may upload another album with new screenshots but for now i have this:

1 Like

Here are some of mine that I liked

1 Like

2 Likes

https://imgur.com/a/fiWKc <----- Link to the gifs these are from.

2 Likes

thank you for all the submissions so far, and on a side note, Im loving all the mustaches that are being drawn using the runemage.

Imgur Link

2 Likes

I had an awesome shot that I should have kept - unfortunately I deleted it as it didn’t due as much justice on the flat screen. I came into an area in the forest where the sun was just peaking over the mountains and light rays were filtering through the trees. I literally stopped to watch the light and take it all in… it was a key moment in vr immersion for me… sorry I deleted the photo however thought I would share the experience.

1 Like

!

Just put together my Gif album of yesterdays events, fair warning for anyone with any amount of flashing sensitivity, the captures at the bottom of the album got a bit weird and flash bright green a bunch. Some of them look cooler one or two are just a mess.

tavern party!

2 Likes