Origonal Orbus server

For real though this is one of the biggest problems with orbus’s early game.

I feel like it was such a huge missed opportunity when they added the necro enemies all over the world and just made them reskins of the beginner stick enemies. a little bit later when they added the forsaken isles, they gave those necro enemies totally unique attack patterns. I feel like it would be a really easy fix to just replace the overworld necro enemies with the forsaken ones

2 Likes

this is a good idea

they could also just use some creativity and make new enemies all together. I really hope they do that in these new dungeons and don’t just put like scav enemies in there.

1 Like

Good news for you lol

1 Like

There are some brand new enemies planned for the Chaos Dungeon :slight_smile:

14 Likes

In preborn, I loved the fact that certain fish were only found in the wilds. My heart beat a million times a minute when I had to go to the wilds to get those fish. It was agonizing and thrilling and I loved it. The worms in the desert and teaming up with people to level up there is one of my best memories.

Then there are 2 all important words The Airship. I know there are huge issues bringing it back and going across zones, but I miss that thing. I miss flying over everything and seeing each land from above. Getting off the airship with others like a train stop and of course seeing my dragon fly by multiple times lol.

Ah preborn, how I miss you!

Gotta admit i had a great time with this as well, and quite some funny disasters too :smiley:

like new mechanics or models

Everybody gangsta till we accidentally spawn the worldboss, our level 17 warrior runs in, gets 1 shot and we all die to an AoE.

1 Like

Here’s an idea: Remake old orbus to replace reborn and call it Orbus Re-Preborn.

the trickster chest was fun as hell, the scenario behind it was awesome but the goblin is so lame and not fun i dont even bother going for it

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.