Paladin Hammer Teleport

So I spent nearly 30 minutes today trying to activate the paladin’s hammer teleport ability. I am playing with the oculus rift original version, using the oculus touch controls. The game tooltips, as well as anyone I have asked all say the same thing "throw the hammer and press the trigger button to teleport to it. First of all, YES, I do know which button is the trigger button (even googled it to make sure I’m not a complete moron, only partial). When I click the trigger button it instantly ports the hammer back to me, instead of me to it. The grip button slowly makes it travel back to me. I have tried it at 0 charges, 5 charges, and everywhere in between but always to the same result. I have tried in many different locations, tried activating the teleport ability with the hammer and hundreds of different heights/angles/distance from me and always the same result, the hammer porting back into my hand…

Is there something I am missing here?

It doesn’t work in most of the city of Highsteppe. You’ve got to be out and about for the most part.

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.