Paladin icon/pictures

Will someone please help me out with the top two picture icon things (one yellow and one blue) on the left side of the Paladin hammer, what do they represent? I’m assuming they’re the cool down indicators for certain things like the lower 2 but I can’t figure out what they’re for. Any insight would be appreciated, thanks!

I’m going off memory, but I THINK the top one is for your offhand talent (plea of Protection/divinity?) and the next one is for your hammer ranged ability talent (healing an ally with your hammer or pulling an enemy). I very well could be mistaken though.

You are correct, they are the Level 20 and Level 30 talents for Paladin.

Level 20 being the blue one and Level 30 being the yellow one.

1 Like

Thanks! I’m only level 11 so that would explain why I’ve never seen them do anything :laughing:

1 Like

Another quick Paladin question, does the hammer ground slam that takes 3 charges act as an interrupt? I know throwing the hammer with a charge does but someone told me the ground slam would too but I haven’t been able to determine if this is true or not.

It does not.

Thank you!

@lizzie_g wish that worked as an interrupt! XD

Here is a link to our Paladin wiki guide. Hope you find it useful.

Class 102: Paladin

Thank you!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.