Patch 10.995- Interactive Map, Lvl 30+ perks, Warrior Talent re-work, Shaman update

Just had this bug still I think

Queued up, got the message, accepted, queue declined by someone else, said I was put back into the queue, showed as searching in the menu but then everyone else got in and I didn’t get a pop up

I’m pretty sure my helm was just normal raid Ancient helm, purchased with tokens, but who knows now… I guess what your telling me is im SOL, or your gonna make it so i can wear it?

so excited about these updates awesome ideas dev team!!

Great job guys :+1:

come down make a suggestion post for facial hair and people will follow instead of getting angery also you can find a big group or adult if you look hard enough instead of children

Vasilia…u think I’m angry? Lol I’m not but also I have made a post…prob more than 1 regarding facial hair. Ill rephrase it than for you…

It’d be cool if you could dye the shaman masks the same way as other armour

2 Likes

The map works great :+1: won’t be using it myself because I play too much, but it seems very handy and easy to use for a lot of players.

3 Likes

my shaman mask dont shows up

You won’t be able to see your own mask when you have it equipped. You should be able to see it on your player dummy in the transmog wardrobe inside your player house though. If you don’t see it there then that may be a bug.

i have the original it show in the transmog closet but dont show in game and sheld bash dont work @Jake_E

Shield bash should be fixed now. The masks will show in game to other players if you unsheathe them from behind your shoulders - you cannot see them yourself in your character window because they are weapons.

1 Like

I’ll keep note of that. When you say everyone else got in, were you in a party and it was people in your party that got in,but you didn’t? Or you and some friends queue’d up solo together? If you knew people that got it, were there less people than there should be? Also what queue was it?

If nothing obviously wrong happened, there are a couple instances where you just didn’t get included into the match, and it filled up with other people. When you get re-added to the queue due to a failed ready-up, I put you at the front of the line, but that doesn’t necessarily guarantee you’ll be included in the next match-up.

This would be a new thing if something is wrong because as far I know, the issue with not seeing the ready up prompt would at least kick you out of the queue before.

PS Edit: I still haven’t gotten this bug to happen to me directly. The fix was more of a blind attempt at fixing it. I did make some improvements such as the ready-up prompt now works while switching zones. Also made it on another layer, separate from other prompts, so there is no chance the ready-up prompt gets hidden by another prompt. The ready-up prompt also used to just hide off of a simple timer on the client side, but now the server sends a signal to tell your client to hide the prompt. So now I can tell when the server tries to tell you to show or hide the ready-up prompt.

1 Like

thanks you guys are awesome

Don’t mind my mask clipping through my hat or the untextured parts on the armor!

1 Like

i haven’t played reborn much at all, but are the devs still relying on the player base to test out all the bugs?

2 Likes

Yes, however they fixed serveral bugs very quickly today, very proud

1 Like

We were all queued solo, and I was also not added to the battlegrounds. But I just relogged like 2 mins ago and it still showed I was queued up. Which is a lie of-course. So i tried leaving queue but it didn’t let me leave so I restarting the game to fux that. When I was restarting the game the battlegrounds started with me not in it (obviously) and Rickness not in it.

And do you know if the pvp match had 8 people when it started?

It did, I watched them in front of me disappear when they got in