Patch 10.995 will be coming out the door today at approximately 12 PM US Central Time. This will have the new interactive map, Lvl 30+ perks, re-worked Lvl 30 warrior talents, Shaman update and a few bug fixes.
- Added Interactive map
- Note: Player map toggle can be found in the Player Menu->Settings->Graphics
- See blog post for more information : https://blog.orbusvr.com/interactive-map-lvl-30-perks-lvl-30-warrior-talents-shaman-changes/
- Updated Warrior Lvl 30 Talents
- Added 3D model of Shaman masks to be visible to other players
- Updated Shaman shield totem- Gives a shield buff to anyone in the AOE radius including yourself
- Re-calculated Shaman orb regeneration from time orb leaves players hand
- Note: The Shaman talent Totemic Mastery will be re-worked in next patch
- Added Lvl 30+ perk tree (Can be found in the Player House)
- Fixed a bug causing the ready prompt to disappear on battleground, dungeon queue.
- Updated old Orbus armor sets (Spiro, Techno, Normal Raid) can be used as Transmogs
- Fixed bug on Character Select screen causing objects to appear/disappear
- Increased Hardmode raid legendary drop chances
Edit: There will be a patch going out tomorrow that will address the hard mode raid gear (https://community.orbusvr.com/t/patch-10-995-transmog-unlocks/), shaman mask textures, the POI not working properly inside of highsteppe on quest, and a few other bug fixes.