We are rolling out a patch today with a few bug fixes in it around 12 (Noon) CST on 10/15/19.
EDIT: Patch is live on all stores
- Fixed pathing issues in the Abandoned Mine dungeon where you couldn’t cross the railway bridge
- Updated the way the Trickster Goblin spawns
- We removed over half the spawners that were possible for the Trickster Goblin to spawn in
- This should remove it spawning from any NPC, Building, Public Event, Etc. so the only place the Goblin will spawn now is inside existing groups of mobs
- Applied a fix to the Fellowship database to fix the cause of Fellowship Leaders removing players from Fellowship without it working
- This should also fix the problems players had when leaving a fellowship only to log back in and appear to be in the one they left
- Fixed a problem with some shards dropping wrong weapons from 6-10
– As a note we are still working on the desyncs and have been making progress and currently working towards a solution that we will be testing this week and hopefully putting out end of the week beginning of next depending on how everything goes.
– We are looking into the damage done by the new bosses in the Lvl 30 dungeons and how it is scaling up in mid to high level shards
– We are looking into the boss 1 leashing on the Temple dungeon and whats causing that and how we can fix it