Patch 11.10- Player House Customization Update

Having issues with the furniture not staying in place, I’ve had to rearrange everything about 4 different times so far. I just come back to the player house and all the furniture is back hoovering over the furniture chest. Am I doing something wrong? Is there some way to lock the furniture in place or something? I’ve made sure the “Build Mode” button is no longer blue and am unable to rearrange furniture. But after doing a couple public events and then coming back everythings moved again.

2 Likes

This is something we’re investigating as well. We suspect it’s some kind of network issue - is your internet very stable, or do you have problems with lag or disconnection in Orbus regularly?

I had my stuff reset to my chest once too.

Can we btw have a chest that can store unussed furniture?

3 Likes

After activating the Scoundrel ult you lose your yellow bar completely and will never charge it up again until you switch classes. AKA scoundrel super breaks scoundrel super.

Also feedback on Soundrel super. Damage increase non-existing which is meh. Def because it forces 6 bullets which means you are forced to shoot 6 charged shots for max damage usage BUT it will also mean other rotation and goodbye (already almost impossible) tilesets. Which means dps decrease xD (14.5% increase of super vs 27%-ish increase for tilesets, unless you ignore rotation and get 14.5% increase for 3 seconds xD). But better then the old super guaranteed dps decrease in some situations :+1:

Thanks for the heads up we are looking into a fix for this now.

EDIT: This will be fixed by tomorrow’s patch. @Scott

1 Like

There is also an issue with lore quest turn ins, we will have that fixed in the patch tomorrow as well.

Removed some static furniture from the Player house…

Does that mean emptied the great Hall? All my furniture is gone including my rare critters trophies. Do I get those back? Will tinkers have a taxidermy recipe? And can someone please explain how we get rare critters in the first place. Do they look different? Does the node look different? I found two my first week and haven’t seen any announcements since.

You can buy all those items again in the Furniture shop (door through the Tinkerer shop underground highsteppe) and place them in any room and location including the Great Hall.

The rare critters are the few critters that move faster then the others. Sometimes none of the critters that spawn from the horn are rare. I would guess about 1/10 critters are rare. Alot of ppl avoid catching the critters that move faster until they caught anything else. So you probably catch almost no rare critters in the beginning.

We’ve got a patch coming today with the following changes:

• Fixed an issue where the quest dialogue button on mission NPCs was missing
  • Fixed Scoundrel Ult not recharging properly
  • Fixed a bug with the furniture where it was saving wrong coordinates occasionally
  • Attempted a fix for the issue where furniture resets to default position after placing occasionally - we’re still investigating this one, but we’ve added a manual “save” function to the build mode button, so essentially press the Build Mode to toggle it off, and it should save your position.
  • Fixed tools being tradeable again bug for Tinkerer tools.

We’d like to hear some more about that last one and if you still experience the issue even if you do press Build Mode.

1 Like

are the tools being tradable also getting fixed with that patch?

@Åsmund_T Correct those should be set to soulbound in this coming patch as well.

Patch will be live in about 30 minutes

EDIT: This is now live

Let us know if you run into any problems with todays patch

eeeeeeeehm

1 Like

Yes that is a mistake it should be 3 metal cogs, we are checking into it to see if its just a visual error there or if it will actually try to debit 53 of them.

Edit: okay this is just a typo there and will only debit the correct 3 Metal cogs that it should, we have a fix for this coming out in next patch

1 Like

less important bug also a glitch. multiple items against wall get hover icon inside wall. impossi!ble to read

image|475x500

is it possible to make the potion tabe a little shorter circale make it a little easier to craft potion i failed 2 or 3 times 10x level 30 recipe

After doing some event hopping and small amounts of grinding here and there since the tinkerer items came out. I personally think they are at a good drop rate now. they are rare enough to be valuable but not so rare that it feels unrewarding

Edit: in terms of wood Cog, metal springs, wood scraps, cloth scraps and polished glass drops

1 Like

The quest NPC pop-up window that mentions the lore quests is bugged. Tried the ignore option and the window just popped back up. Was forced to accept the quests and rush through the text so I could pickup quests.