We will be launching the Player House Customization Update around 12 pm (Noon) CST on Nov 19th. This will be a client and server side patch so you will need to get the latest update from the store.
- Added Player House Customization
- There is a Getting Started guide in our blog here that goes into detail about the system
- Removed teleport lines for players outside of combat
- Increased drop rate of Wooden Cogs and Metal Springs
- Re-worked the Mission UI screen for NPCs to make the Lore Quests separate to try and improve player ease of use
- Added indicators to the Achievement list to display if there is a title or furniture piece associated with achievement
- Updated Scoundrel Ult
- Once Ult activated the next 6 shots will give you automatic rank 5
- Removed some static furniture from the Player house
- Added a few additional Achievement furniture pieces to furniture store in Highsteppe
- Furniture Vendor NPC will now sell common furniture
- Adjusted the lighting inside of Lich King, Broken Halls, Abandoned Mine dungeons
- Updated training room in player house to be taller and less furniture to allow better practice for varying classes
EDIT: we rolled out a patch on 11/21 with the following fixes
- Fixed an issue where the quest dialogue button on mission NPCs was missing
- Fixed Scoundrel Ult not recharging properly
- Fixed a bug with the furniture where it was saving wrong coordinates occasionally
- Attempted a fix for the issue where furniture resets to default position after placing occasionally - we’re still investigating this one, but we’ve added a manual “save” function to the build mode button, so essentially press the Build Mode to toggle it off, and it should save your position.
- Updated Tinkerer tools to be non-tradeable again after being un-crated.
Note: Turning “Build Mode” off now saves the position of the furniture again as a backup save so if you are worried about your furniture pieces not saving locations, you should be able to toggle that a few time to ensure the position is saved