Hey everyone, around Noon Central will be the launch of the patch bringing back the Harvest Festival!
You can read about all the details here, and here are the patch notes:
- 3 quests from the Festival Glodgoren outside the Highsteppe gates
- 1 quest from the Festival Farmer near Cenn’s shop
- 1 critter capture mission from Pierre Cenn
- 1 achievement, unlocked for doing the quests and capturing 500 event critters. Note that this total carries over from last year, so if you unlocked it or were partway through last year you won’t need to start over.
- Rewards include a new mount, pet, cape, teleporter. Returning rewards are the cosmetic head and gloves and the Fall Herald title
- Added the 2019 cape for those who completed the achievement last year, you can buy it from the achievement vendor in the furniture store
- Added a Green Screen furniture piece for use in making videos, by community request, can be bought at the furniture store
- Fixed the issue with the Mimic Pet & Khopesh Harvester not being soulbound
We hope you enjoy, and we’ll see you in game!